Search This Blog Post

Install I9505XXUEMKF Official 4.3 Update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505

Android 4.3 I9505XXUEMKF Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 Update
Another 4.3 firmware build number I9505XXUEMKF has officially released by Samsung for the Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) in select European countries. Though there are lots of 4.3 update has been rolled-out lately and some of those 4.3 update has a similar changelog to each other but this I9505XXUEMKF build might have added several improvements and enhancements for the device.
I9505XXUEMKF
I9505XXUEMKF 4.3 update firmware build comparison to previous releases:
I9505XXUEMKF
PDA: I9505XXUEMKF
CSC: I9505PHNEMK5
MODEM: I9505XXUEMKF
Build date: Nov 27, 2013
Changelist: 2082040
I9505XXUEMKE
PDA: I9505XXUEMKE
CSC: I9505OXAEMKE
MODEM: I9505XXUEMKE
Build date: November 27, 2013
Changelist: 2082040
I9505XXUEMK8
PDA: I9505XXUEMK8
CSC: I9505OXAEMK3
MODEM: I9505XXUEMK9
Build date: November 21, 2013
Changelist: 2082040
So for those advanced Android fanatics who loves into tinkering  and wants to give a try now,

How to manually install the I9505XXUEMKF Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505

Again, this update is officially release and now available via Samsung Kies and you can simply update your Galaxy S4 through Samsung KIES or OTA. Below are the official I9505XXUEMKF Android 4.3 stock firmware for developers and advanced users who have their device rooted and can be manually or directly flash using Odin for this folks cannot get this update via Kies or OTA anymore.
Disclaimer: This guide is for advance users only, if this your first time heard about this method, make a careful research first before proceeding. We shall not be held responsible if anything happens to your device by using this guide. Proceed at your own risk!
Note: This stock firmware is compatible for all Europe unbranded or unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 with the specification model number  “GT-I9505″ versions only.

Download the 4.3 I9505XXUEMKF Stock Firmware:

Austria - I9505XXUEMKF_I9505ATOEMK5_ATO.zip   link-1link-2
Baltic Region – I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK3_SEB.zip link-1 | link-2
Czech Republic - I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK3_ETL.zip  [link-1|link-2
Greece - I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK3_EUR.zip link-1 | link-2
Hungary - I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK3_XEH.zip link-1 | link-2
Luxembourg - I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK3_LUX.zip  link-1 | link-2
Netherlands - I9505XXUEMKF_I9505PHNEMK5_PHN.zip  link-1 | link-2
Nordic Countries - I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK4_NEE.zip  link-1 | link-2
Romania - I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK3_ROM.zip  link-1 | link-2
Slovakia - I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK3_ORX.zip  link-1 | link-2
Slovenia - I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK3_SIO.zip  link-1 | link-2
Southeastern Europe - I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK3_SEE.zip  link-1 | link-2
Spain - I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXEMK3_PHE.zip  link-1 | link-2
Sweden – VDS-I9505XXUEMKF-20131220133011.zip   link-1 | link-2
Switzerland - I9505XXUEMKF_I9505AUTEML1_AUT.zip  link-1 | link-2
Tools:
Odin3_v3.09 download
Kies 3 USB Driver download
Prepare things  as follows:
- Use a PC or laptop that runs in Windows OS, with a good and perfectly working USB serial port.
- Use the USB cable wire for your Galaxy S4.
- Make sure that your Galaxy S4 battery is fully charge.
- Back up all important files stored from your phone’s internal memory – contacts, messages, etc.
- Remember or back up the APN settings of your device.
- Enable USB debugging from your phone’s settings. Go to Settings > Applications > Development, and tick the box that says ‘Enable USB Debugging’.
- Do a “Hard Reset” if you have a lot of 3rd party applications installed from your phone, this is useful to gain a smooth flashing. (Just make sure that you already back up all your important files before resetting your device.
Extract or unzip the downloaded stock firmware so that you’ll get the Odin flashable .tar.md5 file. Use Winzip, winrar, 7zip or any extracting tool you had in your computer.
Run and Configure Odin
Run Odin downloader on your computer’s desktop. Watch out the check-boxes options on the right top of Odin, ensure that the ‘RE-PARTITION’ is unchecked. Leave the ‘AUTO-REBOOT and ‘F.RESET TIME’  remains checked.
Now, click on the AP button, then select and load the tar file that you have previously extracted.  “I9505XXUEMKF_I9505OXXMK5_I9505XXUEMKF_HOME.tar.md5″Odin sample only:
Android 4.3 Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Install Odin
Reboot the Galaxy S4 I9505 into Download Mode
To put your Galaxy S4 I9505 in download mode, just simply switch it off then gently press and hold the “POWER, VOLUME DOWN and HOME” buttons simultaneously. You’ll be then prompted in a warning screen to continue or cancel.
Connect the Phone to the Computer or Laptop
Once the phone screen shows in downloading mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable. You’ll then notice the upper box in Odin that turns in yellow color., it also indicates the COM:ID where the device is being detected and a word “added!!’ on the log box. If somehow those things never showed up, check out the USB cable connection, read again from the top of this post.
Flash the firmware
Once all set and ready, hit he “START” button to begin flashing.
Do not touch anything that might interrupt the process to avoid any fatal errors or failures, it may ruin your device if any interruption occurs while already in flashing status.It may takes a couple of minutes or longer and it depends of your PC/laptop speeds. A word “PASS” will display in Odin once it finishes. If somehow you will not get the word “PASS” or just stuck in along time. Disconnect the phone, remove battery, re-insert it, check the USB connection, re-install the driver, disable Kies and any anti-virus. Set the phone in Download mode again, and repeat the whole procedure.The phone will just automatically reboots if the firmware flashing successfully completes. Just wait until it boots up on the “Samsung” logo for a while then into an android update screen. If it still shows boot logo try rebooting and if it stays there, you need to wipe your phone.
Fixing possible issues after flashing like bootloops or just stuck in welcome screen logo
Boot in recovery mode – Press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power button. Use volume keys to select up and down and power or home key to select the option.1. Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset
2. Next select the Wipe Cache Partition
3. Lastly select Reboot System Now to reboot your Galaxy S4 in Normal mode.
Confirm your fresh firmware installed by typing *#1234# or
Go to Settings>About Phone>Firmware info.
Check and reconfigure your APN settings when data networks connection issues encountered.Change the default text to your own or desired languageThe default language of this firmware varies according to which country specific software build you have installed, but it has all major languages around the world included. You can just simply change it from your device text settings.You may then confirm the newly installed Jelly Bean from your device:
About>Settings> Firmware info or type *#1234# and see if it’s already I9505XXUEMKF Android 4.3 Jelly Bean build.
That’s it! If this helps you then simply share us some love by hitting our like and share buttons. If you also have something to add, your comments and suggestions are most welcome here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

All About Mobile Solution Headline Animator

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Please Log in